We are a professional Search Engine Optimization SEO Services company based in Bali. Jasa SEO di Bali Hubugi 081-8566-866 .
1. BASIC PLANS SEO – IDR 1.000.000/month
Select 5 Keyword & Minimal 1 Keyword on 1st Page Google with the goal to reach massive audiences.
24/7 Support, 5 Keyword Selection, Min 1 Key on 1st Page Google, 5 Month Optimization, On Page Optimization, Off Page Optimization, Back-link, Submission, Increased Conversion, Social Media Optimization, Traffic Visitor Location, Weekly & Monthly Reporting.
2. ADVANCED PLANS SEO – IDR 2.000.000/month
Select 10 Keyword & Minimal 3 Keyword on 1st Page Google with the goal to reach massive audiences.
24/7 Support, 10 Keyword Selection, Minimal 3 Keyword on 1st Page Google, 5 Month Optimization, On Page Optimization, Off Page Optimization, Back-link Submission, Increased Conversion, Social Media Optimization, Traffic Visitor Location, Weekly & Monthly Reporting.
Knowing and understanding the significance of these statistics is one thing, acting on them and keeping a consistent, effective SEO strategy in place for your business is another.
Make sure to take advantage of these opportunities with a smart, persistent SEO strategy!
If you’re not sure where to start or need assistance improving your current SEO strategy, then we are here to help!.. Set an appointment to speak with one of our SEO specialist to get your strategy in place?
Search Engine Optimization is an advanced mix of techniques used best in conjunction with your own business website. The purpose of Bali SEO Services is to get your business website to appear organically (In the free areas) when people search for certain keywords or phrases on the major search engines special in google, putting your service or product in front of them based on their search criteria.
70% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those searches result in a purchase.
There are Two types of SEO – onsite and offsite.
Onsite SEO is focuses on using keywords, internal links, creating original content, and structuring your website in specific ways to help search engines identify the content your website offers and serve it up to people searching for such content.
Offsite SEO is focuses on building the strength of your website by doing things outside of your website. A common way to build off-site SEO is to provide content creators of respected websites with links to research you’ve conducted, so when they publish content you get traffic back to your site and build link strength.
Examples of the types of clients which often see success with this digital marketing tool: any client with their own hosted website.
Search engine optimization or (SEO) continues to be one of the most difficult things for many businesses to understand.
These 8 SEO Stats are Hard to Ignore when you’re trying to justify whether or not you should be investing in search engine optimization.
1. 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
2. Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share
3. 70% of the links search users click on are organic
4. 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results
5. 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results
6. Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
7. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate
8. For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position